Polski English Deutsch Rusisch Swedish Norway
Hotel SPA Faltom
Online Booking Extra discounts
Arrival date:
Nights:

Special Offers

Christmas package



Christmas package

23 - 26 December 2019
Only 1250 PLN per person in double room.

First Minute Christmas Package *

* The offer applies to stays reserved until 31.10.2019 and prepaid in the amount of 30% within 7 days from the date of booking the stay. The remaining 70% of the value of the stay is payable until December 1, 2019.

The package includes:
- 3 x accommodation in a double room
- 3 x buffet breakfast buffet
- 2 x dinner with drinks
- Christmas buffet dinner with traditional Christmas dishesand gifts for children up to 12 from Santa Clause
- 1 x sweet and coffee buffet with fruit
- "Musical reindeers" - a concert of known and liked Christmas songs and carols from different parts of the world
- daily aroma sessions in a dry sauna from 18: 00-21: 00, every 30 minutes (except December 24)
- Aqua Center - every day without restrictions: (swimming pool with slides, water zone for children with hot water, 2 Jacuzzis, steam room, dry sauna, naturist sauna)
- gym with modern Technogym equipment - no restrictions
- Kids Club without restrictions - Monkey Grove, mini climbing wall, Chinese pool, table football, slide, slide, interactive playtouch, games and toys, cartoons, coloring books, etc.
- Game Room: 2 x Play Station 4, Play Station 3, XBox, air hockey, Beat Saber
- a blown castle on selected days
- animation classes for children at the Toddler Club between 11.00 - 17.00 (on Christmas Eve until 16.00) during classes preparing Christmas decorations from various materials, dressing up the Christmas tree together, preparing gifts for parents by hand
- soap workshops
- A warm meal for children every day around 13 p.m
- on Wednesday, the disco at the Night Club 21:00 - 2:00.
 
Additionally in the hotel: 4-track bowling, billiards, table tennis, squash, photo booth.

Children and extra beds
Up to two children up to 7 years old - on the bed with parents or in a baby cot with breakfast and dinner - FREE
(with two full paying adults)
    * extra bed for a child up to 7 years old - 90 PLN for 3 days.
    * third and every subsequent child up to 7 years on extra bed with breakfast and dinner - PLN 400 for 3 days.
Children up to 12 years old (extra bed with breakfast and dinner) - 400 PLN for 3 days.
Children from 12 years (extra bed with breakfast and dinner) - 600 PLN for 3 days.
Extra bed for an adult with breakfast and dinner - 900 PLN for 3 days.
1 person in a single room - 1800 PLN for 3 days.

When booking a single room, every child (regardless of age) is charged extra. age categories.

Child up to 7 years with breakfast and dinner - 400 PLN for 3 days

Additional information:
- there is no possibility of a refund or compensation for unused services that are part of the package
- in order to obtain all the benefits when booking please report the number and age of children
- unused treatments / massages, bowling and other sports and recreational activities are lost forever
- Check-in starts at. 15:00 and ends at 12.00.

 

Christmas package with SPA

23 - 26 December 2019
Only
1370 PLN per person in double room.

Christmas package with SPA First Minute *

* The offer applies to stays reserved until 31.10.2019 and prepaid in the amount of 30% within 7 days from the date of booking the stay. The remaining 70% of the value of the stay is payable until December 1, 2019.

The package includes:
- 3 x accommodation in a double room
- 3 x buffet breakfast 
- 2 x dinner with drinks
- Christmas buffet dinner with traditional Christmas dishesand gifts for children up to 12 from Santa Clause
- 1 x sweet and coffee buffet with fruit
- "Musical reindeers" - a concert of known and liked Christmas songs and carols from different parts of the world
- 1 x classic body massage
- 45 min screening in the Salt Cave
- daily aroma sessions in a dry sauna from 18: 00-21: 00, every 30 minutes (except December 24)
- Aqua Centrum - every day without restrictions: (swimming pool with slides, water zone for children with hot water, 2 Jacuzzis, steam rooms,dry sauna)
- gym with modern Technogym equipment - no restrictions
- Kids Club without restrictions - Monkey Grove, mini climbing wall, Chinese pool, table football, slide, slide, interactive playtouch, games and toys, cartoons, coloring books, etc.
- Game Room: 2 x Play Station 4, Play Station 3, XBox, air hockey, Beat Saber
- a blown castle on selected days
- animation activities for children between 11.00 - 17.00 (on Christmas Eve until 16.00) during classes preparing Christmas decorations from various materials, dressing the Christmas tree together
- soap workshops
- A warm meal for children every day around 13 p.m
- on Wednesday, the disco at the Night Club 21:00 - 2:00.

Additionally in the hotel: 4-track bowling, billiards, table tennis, squash, photo booth

Children and extra beds
- Up to two children up to 7 years old - on the bed with parents or in a baby cot with breakfast and dinner - FREE
(with two full paying adults)
    * extra bed for a child up to 7 years old - PLN 90 for 3 days,
    * third and every subsequent child up to 7 years on extra bed with breakfast and dinner without a SPA voucher - 400 PLN for 3 days.
- Children up to 12 years old (extra bed with breakfast and dinner, without a SPA voucher) - 400 PLN for 3 days.
- Children from 12 years (extra bed with breakfast and dinner, without a SPA voucher) - PLN 600 for 3 days.
- Extra bed for an adult with breakfast and dinner - PLN 1020 for 3 days.
- 1 person in a single room - 1920 PLN for 3 days.

When booking a single room, every child (regardless of age) is charged extra. age categories.

Child up to 7 years with breakfast and dinner - 400 PLN for 3 days
 
Extra days

- An adult in a double room (with breakfast and dinner) - PLN 230 per night.

Children and extra beds
- Up to two children up to 7 years old - on the bed with parents or in a baby cot with breakfast and dinner - FREE
(with two full paying adults)
    * extra bed for a child up to 7 years old - PLN 30 per night,
    * third and every subsequent child up to 7 years on extra bed with breakfast and dinner - PLN 90 per night.
- Children up to 12 years old (extra bed with breakfast and dinner, without a SPA voucher) - 90 PLN per night
- Children from 12 years (extra bed with breakfast and dinner, without a SPA voucher) - PLN 150 per night.
- Extra bed for an adult with breakfast and dinner, no SPA voucher) - 170 PLN per night.
- 1 person in a single room - PLN 380 per night.

When booking a single room, every child (regardless of age) is charged extra. age categories.

Children up to 7 years with breakfast and dinner - 90 PLN

 
Additional information:
- there is no possibility of a refund or compensation for unused services that are part of the package
- in order to obtain all the benefits when booking please report the number and age of children
- unused treatments / massages, bowling and other sports and recreational activities are lost forever
- Check-in starts at. 15:00 and ends at 12.00.

 

Reservation: tel: +48 58 78 58 100, fax : +48 58 671 58 77, e-mail: recepcja@hotelfaltom.

 

 

Bookmark and Share
Contact
 
I agree on transmission of business information
 

‹ back